Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Therapy Diary Entry 21

March 24th, 2008

Sadie is sick, Nevie has an ear infection, and Chloe is just plain crabby. Caibry is so loud today! It took all day to get him to get dressed. He barely ate anything. He skipped breakfast so we saved it for lunch. He barely took a bite and said he was done. He did have 3 glasses of milk though.
At dinner he ate french fries and a hamburger, but it took a lot of patience to watch him achieve this.
Today he has driven me crazy by fighting with Nevie. She's not much better with her constant tattling. It gets on my nerves.

12:45- first listening
No problems.

He was very messy today and has left trails of mess everywhere he goes.
He bit Nevie's toe until it bled and she kicked hi in the nose to get away. The result was a bloody nose. That caused total panic in him. Blood completely freaks him out and he kicked into his "I'm dying" mode. His screams were so loud I was sure the neighbors must have thought I was killing him.
I was so tired. I was desperate a bubble bath and some "me" time.
Caibry went to bed at 8:30. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment