Saturday, November 21, 2009

Therapy Diary Entry 20

March 23, 2008

We had to get up early today. There was an Easter breakfast at church. I had to get Caibry out of bed twice. He was not happy!
I got him dressed twice too. Once I left the room he took off his clothes and started getting back in pajamas. It was irritating, but I hate morning too and for 2 cents I would have gone back to bed with him.
He was crabby, but we did eventually make it to breakfast. We were only 15 minutes late.
He didn't like anything they served except strawberries. He said the muffins were "too crumbly", the eggs were "too wet" and the juice was "too sour". I gave up!
Caibry ran off twice at church and was very emotional.
Chloe was sick and I had to take her to the Emergency Room. Caibry kept running outside to play on his scooter even though I said no. He got very mad when I brought him in. He screamed "I hate you!" Today has just been too much for me. I'm tired. I went to my room to cry. Such a happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment